Last Updated 1st February 2019
Who We Are?
beylerbeyi.co.uk is a site operated by Beylerbeyi UK Ltd. We are registered in England under company number 11717178 and with our registered office at 541 Green Lanes, London, England N8 0RL
• What types of personal data we collect;
• How we collect personal data;
• When and why we share it with other organisations, including the types of organisations involved;
• How long we keep personal data for; and
• The rights and choices you have with regards to your personal data.
What Types Of Personal Data Do We Collect About Our Customers?
• Your name, age/date of birth (for age verification purposes) and location
• Your contact details: postal addresses including billing and delivery addresses, contact telephone numbers
• Details of purchases and orders made by you;
• When you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
• Your correspondence and communications with Beylerbeyi UK Ltd.;
• Personal data which you have maybe shared via a public platform (such as on The Beylerbeyi UK Ltd.’s Facebook or Instagram feed);
• Your communication and marketing preferences;
• Your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
• Online browsing activities on Beylerbeyi UK Ltd. website.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
We collect your personal data when:
• You subscribe to receive our newsletter;
• You make an online purchase or place an order online for a Beylerbeyi UK Ltd. product or merchandise;
• You enter a ballot or competition related to Beylerbeyi UK Ltd. or one of Beylerbeyi UK Ltd.’s products;
• When you attend one of our events or visit one of our sites;
• When you contact us, for whatever reason.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
Beylerbeyi UK Ltd. (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) use your personal data:
• With your agreement, to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you (but only when you’ve given your consent to be contacted by us);
• We may send you personalised communications based on your preferences, and use of Beylerbeyi UK Ltd.’s products;
• To verify your identity and your age;
• For crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
• To enable Beylerbeyi UK Ltd. to manage any customer service interactions with you;
• To ensure that our web content is presented in the most efficient way for you and your computer;
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website, when you choose to do so; and
• Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
What is Our Legal Reason For Holding Your Personal Data?
Data Protection Laws require us to state our legal reason for processing your personal data. We rely on your consent to send you marketing communications about Beylerbeyi UK Ltd.. You can withdraw your consent to receive these communications at any time by using the unsubscribe button included in the communications we send you, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Beylerbeyi UK Ltd. also collects and uses your personal data because it is necessary for:
• the pursuit of our legitimate interests (as set out below);
• the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the sale of goods to a consumer; or
• complying with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Our Legitimate Interest
The normal legal basis for processing consumer data, is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of Beylerbeyi UK Ltd., including:
• selling and supplying goods to our consumers;
• protecting consumers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
• promoting, marketing and advertising our products;
• understanding our consumers’ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs;
• improving existing products and developing new products;
• handling consumer contacts, queries, complaints, or disputes; and
• preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud, or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders.
What Are Your Rights?
You have a number of rights under the Data Protection Laws in relation to the way we process your personal data, namely:
• to access your data;
• to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• in certain circumstances, to have your data deleted or removed;
• in certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data;
• a right of data portability, namely to obtain and reuse your data for your own purposes across different services;
• to object to direct marketing;
• not to be subject to automated decision making (including profiling), where it produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on you; and
• to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Data Protection Laws.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email@example.com
Who Do We Share Your Personal Data With?
• When you order products from our online shop, we will share your details with our fulfilment partner (currently Mail Marketing UK Limited), who will process your orders as set out in our Terms and Conditions.
• We use marketing service providers to administer services on our behalf, such as sending communications to our consumers, administering any promotions or ballots which we run.
• Other agencies and fulfilment partners to administer events, competitions and brand programmes that you have opted into.
Some of the third party service providers we use may be based outside of the European Economic Area, but we will only transfer personal data to these service providers where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection and security controls are in place to protect your personal data. We impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security which means that they can only use your personal data to provide services to Beylerbeyi UK Ltd. or to you, and no other purpose.
We may provide information to others (such as governmental or law enforcement agencies) in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; (ii) comply with any legal claims raised against The Beylerbeyi UK Ltd.; (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Beylerbeyi UK Ltd.; or (iv) protect the rights, property or safety of the public.
If Beylerbeyi UK Ltd. becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of our Website, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on the Website.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods will apply to different types of data. If you wish to have your data deleted or removed please firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
Beylerbeyi UK Ltd. is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct usage of personal data, we monitor and adjust our physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect online.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way in which your Personal Data is processed, please contact email@example.com.
You have the right to complain about data protection matters to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
The ICO is the UK's independent body set up to uphold information rights. You can find out more about the ICO on its website (https://ico.org.uk/). The ICO can be contacted by calling 0303 123 1113.
This policy may change from time to time. If we change anything important we will notify or contact you.